Still interested in ICoMI2022?
Targeting immunometabolism as a key strategy
in health and disease
Dr Pascal Mensah
“The lessons we can learn from immunometabolism are
transforming the way we think about immune and metabolic
regulation and will undoubtedly shape the future of
Fax: 0043 – (0) – 1 – 93027 3041
ICoMI 2017 in numbers
. . .
ICoMI 2022 in numbers
. . .
ICoMI 2017, a great networking success and high-quality conferences – 2022 will be even better
ICoMI 2017 provided a great platform to:
- Promote a dialogue between health professionals and researchers around immunomodulation
- Bring out new understandings on autoimmunity
- Pave the way for the development of new therapeutic strategies
- Create networking opportunities and engage in new international collaborations
- Share up-to-date knowledge & medical experience on chronic diseases
ICoMI2022 goes one step further by presenting insights from the emerging and fast-expanding field of immunometabolism, that opens new perspectives for more focused immunomodulation and precise medicine. As a virtual event, ICoMI2022 has the potential not only to maintain, but also to expand the essence of this congress: establishing an international exchange between communities of health professionals and researchers in a flexible, accessible and easy way.