ICoMI 2017 in numbers
. . .
2-4 June 2022
2nd International Congress of Micro-immunotherapy
ICoMI 2017, a great networking success and high-quality conferences – 2022 will be even better
ICoMI 2017 provided a great platform to:
- Promote a dialogue between health professionals and researchers around immunomodulation
- Bring out new understandings on autoimmunity
- Pave the way for the development of new therapeutic strategies
- Create networking opportunities and engage in new international collaborations
- Share up-to-date knowledge & medical experience on chronic diseases
ICoMI2022 goes one step further by presenting insights from the emerging and fast-expanding field of immunometabolism, that opens new perspectives for more focused immunomodulation and precise medicine. As a virtual event, ICoMI2022 has the potential not only to maintain, but also to expand the essence of this congress: establishing an international exchange between communities of health professionals and researchers in a flexible, accessible and easy way.